Angry Birds Toons is an animated series of Angry Birds that explains why the birds are so angry and why those naughty little green pigs want to get hold of the eggs every time. They also have fun little adventures. It premiered on March 16 and 17, 2013 and for some months they are only available within all the Angry Birds apps and their variants, until the launch of the Toons.TV website, after the removal of the page, the episodes are being launched every 2 weeks on the Rovio YouTube channel.
- 1 Planning
- 2 International Issuance
- 3 Characters
- 3.1 Confirmed
- 3.2 You confirm
- 3.3 Eliminated
- 4 Seasons
- 4.1 Season 1
- 4.2 Season 2
- 4.3 Season 3
- 5 Episodes
- 6 Character Concept Art
- 8 Cast of You
- 9 Curiosities
- 10 External links
Rovio has announced a television series based on the Angry Birds video games in Q4 2012. They plan to produce 52 short episodes (2:45 minutes). No dialogue
The series will be produced by the Finnish animation studio Kombo, which Rovio bought in June 2011. The series will have 52 episodes, 4 seasons and the theme music will be Angry Birds.
"I am happy to say that we are launching a weekly animation series this year of short form content," said Nick Dorra, animation director at Rovio.
The Angry Birds Toons episodes will be broadcast through the "Angry Birds Toon Channel", a channel created by Rovio that can be seen through the Angry Birds apps on different platforms (iOS, Android, PC). This channel will also be available on some on-demand services in the United States, Smart TV's and STB's.
In Latin America it will be broadcast on Channel 13 and Disney Channel in Chile, y gloob In Brazil, currently in several Latin American countries it is transmitted by Discovery Kids. Other channels that broadcast it or broadcast it internationally are: FOX8 in Australia, IF TV in South Korea, ANTV in Indonesia, Cartoon Network y Discovery Kids in India, MTV3 Juniori and MTV3 in Finland, the Children's Channel and Israel, 1+1 networks in Ukraine, Gulli and Canal J in France, SUPER RTL in Germany, TV2 in Norway, Neox in Spain.
- The Blues
- Helmet Pig
- Moustache Pig
- The Porkador
- King Pig
- Chef Pig
- Professor Pig
- Chronicler Pig
- Zombie Pigs
- Mighty eagle
Ver: Angry Birds Toons Temporada 1
Ver: Angry Birds Toons Temporada 2
Ver: Angry Birds Toons Temporada 3
For episode information, see the Angry Birds Toons Episode List.
Character Concept ArtRedRedNew Design NetworkJay, Jake y JimBlue Bird (Solo)The New Design Blues (Normal, Angry and Laughing)ChuckChuck New Design LaughingBombNew Design BombSuper BombMatildaMatilda New DesignTerenceTerence from in frontStella (without confirming)BubblesPigPig New DesignCape PigCabo Pig new designCape Pig in EpisodesWhiskersKing PigKing PigNew Skin for King PigPigsPrisoner PigCerdo GoliathRed turned into PigPig ChefPiggy McCoolPig TeacherHambo Exclusive shot with Bubbles and a Zombie PigExclusive take with The Blues and ChuckExclusive shot with King Pig
cast of you
- Antti Pääkkönen: Red, Rey Cerdo, Minion Pigs
- Antti LJ Pääkkönen: Chuck, Corporal Pig, Minion Pigs, Bubbles
- Lynne Guaglione: Blues
- Heljä Heikkinen: Blues
- Ilmari Hakkola: Crowd of Minion Pigs
- Salla Hakkola: Crowd of Minion Pigs
- Kim Helminen: Crowd of Minion Pigs
- Antti Kemppainen: Crowd of Minion Pigs
- Ida Koivisto: Crowd of Minion Pigs
- Eero Koivunen: Crowd of Minion Pig
- Despite being featured in various outlets in the series, Stella has not formally appeared in any episode of Angry Birds Toons.
- Bubbles only appears in the Halloween specials each season.
- Although Hal has a design from the series, this does not appear in it.
- The characters in Angry Birds Go! have your cartoon design.
- Corporal Pig is the one who tries the most to steal the eggs for certain episodes.
- At the end of the first season, Rovio decided to create Best of Angry Birds Toons.
- All episodes are two minutes 45 seconds long.
- The series has 104 episodes in total.