|Angry Birds Go!|
|Developer (s):||Rovio Entertainment|
|Launching:||November 26, 2013 (New Zealand)|
November 27, 2013 (Australia)
December 9, 2013 (Mexico)
December 11, 2013 (Rest of the world)
Windows Phone 8
|Version (s):||1.0.0 - 1.4.0|
Angry Birds Go! is the first racing game of the popular Angry Birds game saga, unlike the other installments of the saga, this time the pigs will not be attacked, (or the birds) in this installment will be competed, since the game will be for Kart Racing. The game was released on December 11, 2013, and in New Zealand it was released on November 26, 2013.
It is the first game with a 3D perspective and the 4th in which it is allowed to use pigs, like Angry Birds Star Wars II, it has Telepods, this time with birds and pigs that can be teleported into the game. A "Countdown" application was also made to get credits before the actual game is played, there your Telepods are tested and "Bets" are made to get credits.
- 1 Plot
- 2 Episodes
- 2.1 Seedway
- 2.2 Air
- 2.3 Sub Zero
- 2.4 Rocky Road
- 2.5 Stunt
- 3 Game Modes
- 4 Characters
- 4.1 Character powers
- 4.2 Non-playable characters
- 5 Karts
- 6 Cutscenes
- 6.1 Seedway
- 6.2 Air
- 6.3 Rocky Road
- 6.4 Stunt
- 7 Telepods
- 8 Updates
- 8.1 2.0.0
- 8.2 Order of play
- 9 Curiosities
- 11 Fonts
The story begins when the pigs have a competition on the island, the birds from a corner observe them and suspect something. Chronicler Pig is making the awards; if you stay in the 3rd. Instead, you take an old and used sports car, if you stay in the 2nd. place, an apple, instead, in the 1st. Instead they take a huge cake, very tempting, (very similar to the one in the Angry Birds Toons episode, Another Birthday) captivated by the tremendous prize, the birds rush to where the pigs are, and ask them if they let them compete, knowing What would happen if they didn't let them, the unhappy pigs let them compete, while the pigs are willing to go for the cake.
The first episode has two circuits, and you get three characters, Red is one of them, but it comes by default so instead of doing a race vs he we do normal races, the other two are Stella and Bomb.
Second episode, characterized by its huge jumps and because it almost flies, you get Bubbles, Matilda and the Foreman Pig.
Third episode, here we will use snow karts. You get the King Pig.
The fourth episode, has three circuits, three characters are obtained: Jay, Jake and Jim (They are counted as one in a helmet), King Pig and Terence.
Fifth and final episode full of tricks, you get Hal, Pig with Helmet and Chuck.
See Angry Birds Go! Levels.
- Race Mode that lets you compete with 7 other characters, the more characters you get, the normal pigs will be eliminated and the most recent unlocked character will be added. It is the only mode with shortcuts and challenges.
- Pump Time: In this game there are no coins or gems, but a large amount is achieved if it is exceeded, the purpose of the game is to complete the circuit, despite sounding easy, glass, wood and stone obstacles are added to prevent you from arriving on time, for which should be done as possible to avoid them and arrive on time.
- Smash Fruits: As the name implies, the purpose of the game is to crush fruits, there are also coins and gems, it sounds easy, but as you progress, other players (the machine itself) are added to the game, having to do everything possible so that they do not crush more fruits that you, in the end, the one who crushes the most, wins. Stella is the most capable character for this mode, since her bubble catches fruits and coins.
- Champions Duel: Here you compete against a character, if you beat him 3 times this character will be unlocked and will be playable.
- Way Line: You must choose one or more players who are on the same Wi-i network and then you have to dodge obstacles to get there first. You can choose any episode, as long as the other players have passed it.
- Red: Accelerates, leaving a trail of dust and feathers, a reference to his power in Red's Mighty Feathers.
- Stella: It is protected in a bubble, which traps things. Blow away enemies with bubbles (when it's not you)
- Bomb: Explodes, pushing aside and dizzy anyone in its path. Shoot bombs (when it's not you)
- The Blues: Accelerate with a blue boost that can be used 3 times. They throw wood, glass and stone back (when it's not you)
- King Pig: He rises with balloons avoiding attacks, (the balloons refer to Danger Above). Launch Rookie Pigs and Get Stuck in Your Kart, slowing you down (when it's not you)
- Terence: Generates a storm of fury that leaves anyone dizzy. Throw giant stones (when it's not you)
- Bubbles: Rolls when inflated. Throw TNT, Acceleration or Coin Boxes (when it's not you)
- Matilda: Shoot an explosive egg at the nearest one. Launch Egg Shaped Tornadoes At You (When Not You)
- Foreman Pig: Pilot with an explosion. Launch rockets (when it's not you)
- Hal: It makes a tornado. Shoot boomerangs around it (when it's not you).
- Corporal Pig: He uses his helmet to protect himself. Launch rockets back (when it's not you)
- Chuck: accelerates much faster than Red, his car transforms into a rocket ship and goes very fast.
- Ayrton Senna - Accelerates the same way as Chuck, only slightly faster.
- Subordinate Pigs (Non-Playable) (Enemies)
- Mechanical Pig (Found in the cave where the vehicles are and they are upgraded)
- Freckled Pig (Appears in a Telepods trailer)
- Chronicler Pig (Appears in the first Cutscene and King Pig's first)
Each character has his own kart, which is obtained in the same episode where his corresponding character is unlocked. The karts with their respective owners are listed below:
- Red - Super Roaster
- Stella - Soda Pop Sedan
- Bomb - Big Bang
- Los Blues - Tri-Toaster
- King Pig - Royal Rumbler
- Terence - Beep Beep
- Bubbles - Rapid Rider
- Matilda - Tub-Copter
- Whiskers - Green Baron
- Hal - Shoemerang
- Cabo Pig - Dragster Snout
- Chuck - Mega Rocket
- The birds see the pigs competing, when they see the jackpot they jump to compete, with no option for the pigs.
- Red gets distracted thinking about the cake, accidentally breaks his car and forces the Mechanical Pig to help him.
- Stella arrives in a car in a bubble, the pigs are shocked, the bubble bursts, making Stella fall and driving the pigs away.
- Stella is angry that she has lost, but soon begins to fall in love with Red.
- Bomb is laughing in his car, without noticing that his fuse is lit, he explodes, being dizzy.
- In a fit of rage, Bomb cries as her fuse ignites, luckily her tears prevent the explosion.
- Bubbles is happy in his car, two pigs stalk him, but he inflates, driving them away.
- Bubbles is holding a balloon, seeing it inflate, he inflates as well.
- Matilda meditates, but a pig distracts her, making her angry and moving very fast.
- Matilda painted her mouth and kissed the camera
- Foreman Pig juggles dynamite.
- Foreman Pig juggles again, but misses, making an explosion.
- The Blues see the cake, they try to take it but they fall to their car.
- The Blues get mad after losing, but one of them makes a funny face, his brothers follow him.
- King Pig savors the cake, Chronicler Pig prevents him from taking it, causing him to slip.
- King Pig is crying because he lost, but a pig comes and gives him a pacifier to calm him down,
- Terence is sitting in front of the goal without moving, making the pigs angry.
- He makes three approaches to Terence.
- Hal is stalked by two pigs, without thinking twice, Hal spins, creating a tornado, driving the pigs away.
- Hal spins around, destroying his car, but smiles, indicating that he likes extreme.
- Corporal Pig throws his helmet, but it falls on him, destroying his car.
- Corporal Pig is left without teeth and his helmet is broken.
- Chuck brags about his speed, but when he realizes he moves the car, making the others laugh.
- Chuck falls out of his kart in anger, but then starts crying.
For more information see: Telepods
In the game and like others like Angry Birds Transformers, Angry Birds Star Wars II and Angry Birds Stella (previously), telepods are compatible. Which will allow to transport characters and cars to the game.
Angry Birds Go! is the improved version of Angry Birds Go!Although it did not succeed in getting many complaints on the Play Store that players did not like, saying that it was made the worst game in the Angry Birds saga.
Order of play
As in the other version of Angry Birds Go!, Angry Birds Go! 2.0.0 continues as a go-kart game. But this undergoes several changes. The order of characters has changed (first Red, then Bomb, then Stella, then Bubbles, then Matilda, then Moustached Pig, then King Pig, then Jay, Jake, and Jim, then Terence, then Hal, then Cape Pig, then Chuck. ), episodes (first Seedway, then Sub Zero, then Air, then Rocky Road and finally Stunt), karts and levels.
- Each character has their own characteristic car
- According to fans, this was the best game in the Angry Birds saga, until the 2.0.0 update, which bankrupted the game.
- In the first 3 levels everyone owns the same kart at the same level
- It is the first game translated into Spanish.
- King Pig's car is a Pig with a crown and a green barrel, his nostrils are ping pong rackets
- By beating the Blues you definitely see your reeling car
|">Major versions||Main games: Angry Birds • Angry Birds 2
Secondary games: Angry Birds Seasons • Angry Birds Rio • Angry Birds Space • Angry Birds Go! • Angry Birds Star Wars • Angry Birds Star Wars II • Angry Birds Go! • Bad Piggies • Angry Birds Trilogy • Angry Birds Epic • Angry Birds Stella • Angry Birds Transformers • Angry Birds POP! • Angry Birds Fight! • Angry Birds Action! • Angry Birds Blast! • Angry Birds Evolution • Angry Birds Match 3 • Angry Birds Dream Blast • Angry Birds AR: Isle of Pigs • Angry Birds POP Blast • Angry Birds Explore • Angry Birds Journey • Angry Birds Reloaded
||Volcano • Angry Birds Friends • Breakfast • Birdsonality • World Tour • Champions • Facebook Messenger • Flip the Bird • Radox|
||Wonderful Pistachios • Vuela Tazos • Cheetos • Lotus F1 Team • Fuji TV • Telepizza • Coca-Cola • Heikki • Ultrabook™ Adventure • McDonald's • Space Vuela Tazos • Google+ • Star Wars Facebook • Chrome • Skills|
||Angry Birds VR • Angry Birds Space VR • Angry Birds: First Person Slingshot • Angry Birds Explore • Angry Birds AR: Isle of Pigs • The Angry Birds Movie 2 VR: Under Pressure • The Angry Birds Movie 2 Prank Attack VR • Angry Birds at Topgolf • Angry Birds Egg Attack|
||Angry Birds HD (Seasons • Rio • Star Wars • Bad Piggies) • Angry Birds (versión china) • Angry Birds Time Travel • Angry Birds for Kakao • Angry Birds Arcade • Angry Birds Coin Crash|
||Angry Birds Ace Fighter • Angry Birds Football • Angry Birds Holiday • Angry Birds Islands • Angry Birds Dice • Angry Birds Island • Angry Birds Legends • Angry Birds Tennis|
||Angry Birds Flash • Angry Birds Opera • Angry Birds Big Adventure • Agri Birds • Angry Birds Hot Wheels Smash Up • Angry Birds Heroes|
|Games in development
||Angry Birds Double Crossed • Angry Birds Launch It! • Bad Piggies 2 • Angry Birds Smash|
Main games: Angry Birds • Angry Birds 2
Secondary games: Angry Birds Seasons • Angry Birds Rio • Angry Birds Space • Angry Birds Go! • Angry Birds Star Wars • Angry Birds Star Wars II • Angry Birds Go! • Bad Piggies • Angry Birds Trilogy • Angry Birds Epic • Angry Birds Stella • Angry Birds Transformers • Angry Birds POP! • Angry Birds Fight! • Angry Birds Action! • Angry Birds Blast! • Angry Birds Evolution • Angry Birds Match 3 • Angry Birds Dream Blast • Angry Birds AR: Isle of Pigs • Angry Birds POP Blast • Angry Birds Explore • Angry Birds Journey • Angry Birds ReloadedWeb Apps
Volcano • Angry Birds Friends • Breakfast • Birdsonality • World Tour • Champions • Facebook Messenger • Flip the Bird • Radox Closed versions
Wonderful Pistachios • Vuela Tazos • Cheetos • Lotus F1 Team • Fuji TV • Telepizza • Coca-Cola • Heikki • Ultrabook™ Adventure • McDonald's • Space Vuela Tazos • Google+ • Star Wars Facebook • Chrome • Skills Virtual reality
Angry Birds VR • Angry Birds Space VR • Angry Birds: First Person Slingshot • Angry Birds Explore • Angry Birds AR: Isle of Pigs • The Angry Birds Movie 2 VR: Under Pressure • The Angry Birds Movie 2 Prank Attack VR • Angry Birds at Topgolf • Angry Birds Egg Attack Alternate versions
Angry Birds HD (Seasons • Rio • Star Wars • Bad Piggies) • Angry Birds (versión china) • Angry Birds Time Travel • Angry Birds for Kakao • Angry Birds Arcade • Angry Birds Coin Crash Discontinued versions
Angry Birds Ace Fighter • Angry Birds Football • Angry Birds Holiday • Angry Birds Islands • Angry Birds Dice • Angry Birds Island • Angry Birds Legends • Angry Birds Tennis Canceled versions
Angry Birds Flash • Angry Birds Opera • Angry Birds Big Adventure • Agri Birds • Angry Birds Hot Wheels Smash Up • Angry Birds Heroes Games in development
Angry Birds Double Crossed • Angry Birds Launch It! • Bad Piggies 2 • Angry Birds Smash